Home Installation for Off-Road Lighting
Enjoy the convenience and quality of professional automotive lighting installation thanks to our Home Installation program. While some people prefer the satisfaction of setting up their own lighting, we realize that installing off-road lights can still be a challenge for others. Choose “Home Installation” to have a Manufacturer Certified Technician do the hard work so you can focus on the next adventure.
Trust our Manufactured Certified Technicians with convenient and affordable Home Installation
We take the stress out of Home Installation
How It Works
Baja Designs currently offers Home Installation on all of our SAE fog pocket kits and UTV headlight kits. First, select the appropriate home installation hardware package for your vehicle. Then click on the Home Installation option. A technician will contact you to arrange an appointment. They’ll take care of all your off-road light installation so all you have to do is enjoy the final results.
Home Installation Makes It Easy
✓ Convenient Scheduling
A Manufactured Certified Technician will schedule an appointment at a time that works for you.
✓ Upfront Pricing
Know the cost before you buy, so there are no surprises.
✓ Quality Service
Our technicians are prescreened and must also complete manufacturer certification process to ensure they are qualified to install your new product.
✓ Total Happiness Guarantee
Rest assured. Every purchase is backed up by a Total Happiness Guarantee. Sign off only when you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Benefits of Professional Off-Road Light Installation
The advantages of our Buy it Installed program go beyond having more time to go off-roading. Other benefits include:
- Upfront Pricing — You’ll know exactly how much installation costs before you purchase with no hidden costs.
- Quality Service — We only work with certified automotive lighting technicians who are trusted by their peers.
- Convenient Scheduling — Set an appointment that works for you as soon as the product ships. If you need to reschedule or cancel, you can do so anytime.
- Total Happiness Guarantee — We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our service and the results, with a full refund if you’re not.
Relax knowing your off-road lighting is taken care of thanks to Baja Designs. This professional service comes on top of our industry-leading lighting technology that’s trusted by racers, hunters, the U.S. military, and many others. Contact us to learn more about installation options for the automotive lights you need.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION MAKES IT EASY
- ✓Convenient Scheduling
- A certified technician will schedule an appointment at a time that works for you.
- ✓Upfront Pricing
- Know the cost before you buy, so there are no surprises.
- ✓Quality Service
- Technicians are prescreened and must also complete a certification process to ensure they are qualified to install your new product.
- ✓Total Happiness Guarantee
- Rest assured. Every purchase is backed up by a Total Happiness Guarantee. Sign off only when you are completely satisfied with your work.
- What is included when I add Home Installation?
- You’ll receive quality at Home Installation service from a Manufactured Certiﬁed Technician.
- How much will service purchased with Home Installation cost?
- The cost of service for each product is indicated on the product page.
- How does the process work?
- Once you purchase a product with Home Installation, we immediately notify our network of Manufactured Certiﬁed Technicians. A local Technician will be matched to your Home Installation order and will contact you to schedule a Home Installation appointment within 24 hours after your product has shipped. Technicians generally perform Home Installation between 8 am and 6 pm throughout the week.
- Who is my Service Provider?
- We source local technicians that are prescreened and have completed a manufacturer certiﬁcation process to ensure they are qualiﬁed to install your new product.
- How can I contact someone about my installation?
- You can contact the Home Installation customer support team via email at [email protected] or give them a call at (629) 444-2894. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm (PST). They’re always happy to help!
- How quickly can I expect my Home Installation once I receive my product?
- This depends on several factors. If you have scheduled Home Installation on or the day after you received your product, the entire process can be completed within 1-2 business days of receiving the product.
- How should I prepare for my Home Installation appointment?
- In preparation for your appointment, make sure your product has arrived as expected and appears ready for installation. Conﬁrm it is the correct product, and no parts are visibly broken. Make sure a person 18 years or older is present for the entire appointment. As a courtesy, and if applicable, please inform your technician prior to the appointment of special parking requirements, such as any “No Parking” days for street sweeping. Please secure any pets away from the installation area, both for their safety and the technician's safety.
- What if my Home Installation requires extra services or parts?
- Occasionally, additional parts or service work are required for installation. This occurs in an estimated 10 percent or fewer of Home Installation appointments. If this happens during the installation, your technician will let you know that additional work is required. You will also be notiﬁed and informed of the cost of the additional work if any. You can then decide if you want to proceed with any additional services.