- Warranties on our products vary by product and/or by industry, as listed below. All warranty returns require a Return Authorization form as described below.
- Warranties cover defects in design and manufacturing only. Warranties do not cover, among other things: installation errors, wear and tear, acts of God, misuse, abuse, neglect, accidents, collisions, defects due to custom specifications provided by you, or any product modifications, configurations or combinations not performed by us or on our behalf. Also note the exceptions below for third-party products.
- Warranty periods start on the shipment date.
- For all warranty returns, we will pay the freight costs on the condition that you return the defective product within 90 days of delivery; otherwise, the product must be returned to us with freight prepaid by you. At our option and as the exclusive remedy, we will repair or replace the product in question, or issue credit. If an identical product is no longer available, we may replace with a similar product of comparable value
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Commercial Use: This covers the following industries: Agriculture, Industrial, Mining, and Public Safety.
Warranty Period: 5 years or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Light Bars and Auxiliary Lights Used for Recreational Automotive/Off Road: This covers lights bars and auxiliary lights.
Warranty Period: Limited lifetime warranty or 49,930 hours of operation, whichever comes first. You must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Third-Party Products: This covers brackets, wiring harnesses, handlebar switches etc.
Pass-Through Warranty: We resell, and are not the manufacturer of, certain third-party products including those listed above. We make no express or implied warranties on third-party products and the warranty coverages above do not apply to these products. We will, however, pass through all warranties offered by the manufacturer, who has sole responsibility for processing warranty claims and returns. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed by the manufacturer, you must be the original owner with proof of purchase upon claim or proof of product registration.
Warranties submitted without RMA form will not be processed
To Start a Warranty Claim
- Call Technical Support at (760) 560-2252 to start a warranty claim
- Our Technical Support team will troubleshoot issues, determine if light needs to be sent in for an inspection or repair.
- If directed to send in product by Baja Designs, we will provide an RMA form and number. Send product to address below. Use the RMA number provided by Baja Designs as a reference on shipping label.Baja Designs- Warranty RMA#
2950 Norman Strasse Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
- Without proof of purchase repairs / upgrades can be completed at a reduced price point (Handled Case by Case).
- Once items are received Baja Designs a representative will follow up with the status of your warranty claim.
sPOD™ Product Warranty:
WARRANTY AND REPAIR POLICY
sPOD now offers a non-transferable 5-year limited warranty on electronic parts and components from manufacturers defects for all units purchased after 4/1/23. sPOD will repair or replace items in question and return them to Buyer at no charge. If the identical product is no longer available, sPOD will replace with a similar product of equal value. sPOD will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages in connection with defective merchandise.
Exclusions: Products that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, modification, improper installation, tampering, or any use other than the product’s designed purpose will void the warranty. The sPOD warranty excludes the following: Installation errors, abuse, misuse or crash damage, reverse polarity of battery cables, changing the 2 amp fuse for any other rated fuse, cutting off our connectors, splicing into our wires/harnesses, attaching anything other than our battery cables to our positive and negative terminal studs on our BantamX/SourceLT boards, changing our supplied switches (switch body), removing the actuators without using our specific actuator removal tool. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are modified in any way or were not used as intended or applicable. Additionally, this warranty excludes normal wear and tear. NOTE: Any or all aftermarket brake controllers, hi-amp solenoids or any hi-amp relay that is attached to the same positive battery post will cause irreversible damage to the sPOD system. This will void all warranties. This warranty shall be automatically voided if the items sent for warranty replacement are returned with water/liquid/chemical damage to any electrical component. The buyer MUST provide a copy of the original invoice or have completed the online product registration. Shipping responsibilities and/or charges will be determined once a claim has been opened. sPOD systems will be repaired or replaced at manufacturer’s discretion. This warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses, including, but not limited to, outside labor costs incurred for the installation, removal, replacement, and repair or troubleshooting. Please contact sPOD to assist with troubleshooting prior to uninstalling your entire system as the solution may not require that the system be removed. All claims must be made in writing by mail or e-mail directly to sPOD:
By Mail: sPOD
2950 Norman Strasse Road
San Marcos, CA 92069
By E-mail: [email protected]
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
sPOD will accept returns within 30 days from receipt of merchandise under the following conditions: Merchandise needs to be returned unused, with all printed material and accessories enclosed. If not in it’s original condition or the product shows signs of installation, additional charges will be applied or may not be accepted. All returns must be accompanied with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number (to be provided by sPOD at time of request) and a receipt of original purchase. To obtain an RMA number, please email [email protected] with your full name, invoice number, and part number of the item(s) you need to return. A 15% percent restocking fee will apply after 30 days. All shipping charges are at the buyer’s expense. The original shipping fees are non-refundable. We strongly recommend you insure all packages before shipping. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise while in transit. We assume liability once the returned system has reached our facilities. Once your return shipment has been received and approved, your return will be processed. Failure to comply with the process and terms stated above may result in a processing delay and/or a refusal of the returned package.
The above sPOD warranties and policies are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, visit 4x4spod.com