Race Contingency Program
2023 Baja Designs Contingency Program
Earn money back for running Baja Designs lights at approved racing events!
To download PDF: 2023 Contingency Program
Requirements & Eligibility
- Decal Sizes & Placement
Truck: (2) 8” Hex decals placed on the side and (2) 4” Hex decals forward facing (headlight/valance)
Buggy: (2) 8” Hex decals on the side and (1) 8” Hex decal centered on the skid plate
UTV: (2) 4” Hex decals on the side and (2) 2” Hex decals forward facing
M/C: (2) 2” Hex decals forward facing and (1) 2” Hex decal on helmet
- Must exclusively use Baja Designs product
- Must be registered with Tech Inspection/Contingency
- Minimum 5 entries in class
- Baja Designs products must be displayed on the vehicle at all times and use a minimum (1) Light Bar or (2) Auxiliary Lights on day races when lighting is not needed.
Any claims submitted without photo verification and/or does not have forward-facing daytime light will not be honored.
- Social Media Tags
- Instagram: @BajaDesigns
- Facebook: Baja Designs
- Hashtags: #BajaDesigns #TheScientistsofLighting #TeamBD #BrighterBolderBetter
All contingency payouts are in cash or Baja Designs Product, specified on each contingency award.