Ford has resurrected the Bronco, and the first in the series to hit the road is the all-new 2021 Bronco Sport. It is a great platform for enthusiasts to build an overlander and we have recognized this and have introduced our S1 Fog Light Kit to illuminate the trails, even more, when you are out at night.
Don’t fear, as the install process of our S1 Fog Light Kit is rather simple. We have put together an easy-to-follow video guiding you step-by-step through the process and the tools you will need to successfully install our fog light kit for the Ford Bronco Sport.
What this Kit is For:
This Baja Designs S1 Fog Light Kit will fit the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport.
Kit as seen in the video: SKU: 44-7683 | $279.95
Baja Designs – Ford, Bronco Sport, Fog Light Kits
Tools Needed for Installation:
- 7mm Socket
- 10mm Deep Socket
- 7/16″ Socket
- 10mm open-end wrench
- 3mm Allen wrench
- Trim Tool or flathead screwdriver
- Multimeter or circuit test light (optional)
Turn on the tunes, grab your tools and a favorite adult beverage, let’s get to it!
**Before you begin, make sure you turn the front wheels in the direction you are working on, in the case of our install video, we will start with the driver’s side. Place your Bronco Sport in PARK and turn off your engine.
1. With the trim tool or flathead screwdriver, remove the (5) plastic fasteners in the inner fender well.
2. With the 7mm socket, remove the single fastener on the underside of the bumper.
3. Gently pull the inner fender well out of the way to reveal the area behind the fog light. For this install, we will need to dismount the ECU on the driver’s side and move it out of the way.
4. Pull the plastic harness clip off the ECU stud and use a 10mm deep socket to remove the (2) bolts.
5. To get the last fastener mounting the ECU, reach into the driver’s side tow hook opening from the front of the bumper, and with the 10mm open-end wrench remove the remaining nut.
6. The ECU can now be gently moved out of the way to access the fog light region.
7. Now that the stock fog light is accessible, unplug the fog light harness connector from the light, and with the 7mm socket, remove the (3) OEM fog light mounting screws. Place the screws aside for a moment, as we will reuse them. Pull the OEM fog light out, and toss it aside as we no longer need it.
8. With the (3) OEM mounting screws and the 7mm socket mount the Baja Designs driver side S1 fog light bracket only.
9. The driver’s side S1 fog light will be mounted with the embossed housing logo facing the driver’s side, and the bezel logo right-side up.
10. Using the 3mm Allen wrench and the (2) M5 housing bolts, install the S1 mounting bracket to the driver’s side light.
11. Place the light into the fog light opening from the front of the bumper around the mounting bracket and place the included spacer in-between the fog light mounting bracket and the S1 bracket. Thread the 7/16″ hex head bolt through the provided serrated washer, S1 bracket, spacer, and into the fog light bracket.
12. Locate the fog light plug n’ play adaptors. They should already be pinned from our factory, making this a true PnP kit. Connect the plug n’ play adaptor to the light and the OEM fog light connector.
13. Replace the ECU, (driver’s side only), then replace the fender well and all associated fasteners. Repeat the process for the passenger side, except that you will not have to remove the ECU.
That’s all there is to it! Another clean Baja Designs Install! Now, step back and congratulate yourself on a job well done while taking a sip of your favorite adult beverage.
If you need any more information or technical support, you can reach out to our technical support at [email protected]
After your install, be sure to share your lights with us on Instagram or Facebook. Just simply tag @bajadesigns on your photo and we might just share it on our stories!
For all your lighting needs, visit www.bajadesigns.com, now get out and light up your adventure!