How do I find instruction manuals for products?
• Please visit the Tech Info tab on our site and then scroll to "Data Sheets" to find the appropriate instruction manual for your product.
How much stator output do I need to run a dual sport kit?
• It is recommended to have a stator output of 65 watts in order to efficiently run a dual sport kit.
How much stator output do I need to run a Squadron LED light?
• Baja Designs recommends having at least 100 watts generated from your stator.
Why does my bike need D/C power to run a LED or HID light?
• All HID and LED lights need D/C power because they will not dim like a halogen bulb. They are either on or off.
How do I find out how much stator output my bike has?
• Check your Owner's Manual or contact a local dealer.
Can my bike be registered in California?
• You'll need to contact your local DMV to see the laws and requirements they have. They will be able to give you the information on what you will need to do, and if your bike is eligible to be registered as a dual sport motorcycle.
Where can I locate a wiring diagram for my LED light bar?
• Click on any of our LED light bars. The wiring diagrams are located at the bottom of the page under the "Documents and Videos" tab.
Is a dual sport kit easy to install?
• Yes. Each dual sport kit comes with step by step instructions on how to install it on your bike. If you want to take a look at the instructions, pull up the dual sport kit for your bike, then click on the tab for "Documents and Videos." Here you'll find the instruction manual for the dual sport kit.
Customers in Australia must order products from:
• Keith Thomas Roo Systems 1300 305 709 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/roosystems Web: http://chip.roosystems.com.au YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/roosystems
I live outside of the United States. Am I responsible for fees, taxes and tariffs charged for shipping an order into my country?
• Yes. The customer is responsible for paying all fees related to shipping their purchase into their country. Costs associated with returning a product due to inability to pay the tariffs are also the responsibility of the customer.
How do I clean my Baja Designs light bar or auxiliary lights?
• We recommend a mild (dish or car) soap, or silicone spray for cleaning your Baja Designs lights. The use of sodium hydroxide will eat through the anodized coating that is used on most Baja Designs LED Lights. Acetone and cleaners that feature acetone as an ingredient (contact cleaner) are also damaging to the powder coated surfaces of our products. Though we do warranty most defects, including those that impact coatings and finishes, your claim will not be honored if we determine that your product was damaged due to the use of sodium hydroxide or other harmful cleaning products.